Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol

So I just have to tell you, I'm an Adam Lambert fan. I think he is the most interesting, compelling contestant that I have seen on Idol. I want to hear who you all think is going to win.

I got a letter today from Holly. They are planning a Brown reunion on Fri. & Sat July 17&18. That's all the info they gave me so just save the date and more will be coming. Maybe a birthday party for Megan!

For those who don't know, the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon that Nikki, Lance and Neal are running in is April 18. I'm proud of you guys. You set a goal and went for it. I just found out that Terry did a 50 mile run a couple of weeks ago. I can't even imagine that.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mom your almost as crazy as me blogging at 11:00 at night. Troy woke up tonight with a hacking cough, and I just could let my mind unwind, so here I am. So I am an Adam fan too. I agree with you. I think he is so uniquely talented. The most so far, but I find myself drawn more to the style of danny, & Kris. Those are my top runners. So I'm waiting to see who draws me in. :0)

Lance and Nikki said...

I don't really know what to think of Adam, he's kinda creepy sometimes but I always want to watch him and he has a way good voice! I think Danny and Adam will be the top two.

Brownies said...

I LOVE Adam, he definitely is the best performer, singer, and entertainer on the show...maybe ever. He really knows how to get us interested...I think Allison and Adam will be the top two. That's who I want anyway.
p.s. I would love a big Birthday bash with the Browns! haha!